Saturday, 29 March 2014

25 Facts About Me

I thought I would write this post so you could know a little more about me and discover weird and random things that hardly anyone knows.
  1. My favourite colours are pastel purple and mint green
  2. I love pasta
  3. I prefer a nice cup of tea to a cup of coffee
  4. I like any type of music
  5. I can do a fish face
  6. I am addicted to The Sims 2
  7. I like reality TV shows like TOWIE and Made In Chelsea
  8. I randomly dance even if there is no music playing
  9. I am very sarcastic
  10. I have a really weird sense of humour
  11. When was born I had red hair
  12. I am addicted to my phone
  13. I hate X Factor and Britain's Got Talent
  14. When I have a soft drink with a lemon or a lime in it, when I am finished I will eat that piece of lemon or lime.
  15. I cant stand vinegar
  16. I used to be obsessed with wearing denim shorts with black leggings
  17. I never used to take a coat to school. Even in winter
  18. Until around a year ago, I hated a curry.
  19. When I was born, I was going to be called Natalie Ruth.
  20. When I was little, me and my sisters would sit at the top of the stairs and slide down.
  21. I hate roller coasters
  22. I have never broken a bone
  23. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp
  24. I hate heights
  25. When I was little, I was obsessed with watching Emmerdale and Coronation Street.



So that is 25 facts about me. Hopefully you know me a little better.

Thanks for reading


2 comments: