Friday, 7 March 2014

A little about me


Since I am new to all this blogging stuff, I thought I would share a few facts about me.

I am 15 years old and I have two sisters who are twins. I also have two pet springer spaniels who are absolutely adorable.






I like writing, watching films and listening to music. Only the good stuff though. My favourite things to watch on the TV are Revenge,  My Mad Fat Diary, Made In Chelsea, TOWIE and Hollyoaks. I am currently studying Maths, Science, English, Geography, Spanish, ICT and Food Technology at GCSE. I love a nice cup of tea with biscuits

I love shopping, spending time with my friends and family and going on holiday. My favourite colours are lilac and mint green. I enjoy taking photos of anything. I love cooking, especially pasta because it is my favourite food.




Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment