Wednesday, 9 April 2014

OOTD/OOTN - The Skirt and Shirt Edition

On 5th April 2014, myself and a friend went shopping for the afternoon and then hopped on the tram to Valley Centertainment to go for a meal at The Flaming Dragon. For all you who aren't familiar about this restaurant, it is basically an all you can eat chinese restaurant. The food was absolutely gorgeous and didn't disappoint me one bit. However I tried sushi which I will never go near again. It tasted like cod liver oil which I absolutely hate. Overall the day was brilliant.
In the morning I had trouble picking what to wear since we were going out for a meal but I didn't want to look too smart or too casual, so I opted for my black New Look skater skirt, my blue New Look shirt, my black New Look cardigan, tights and my black chelsea boots. I also wore my pandora bracelet, my purple diamonte bracelet and my purple stone bracelet.




No comments:

Post a Comment