Friday, 25 April 2014

Review : I Love... raspberry and blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion.


I have been using the I Love... hand lotions for around a year and half and they haven't disappointed me once. You can get a wide range of the I Love... products from Superdrug in all different scents from strawberries and cream to mango and papaya. They are also incredibly cheap as well since the hand cream is around £2!
So far I have only tried the raspberry and blackberry and the coconut and cream one and they are divine.
I much prefer the raspberry and blackberry one because it is more fruity and fresh than the coconut one.
The formula of the hand cream is great. It is slightly think and non greasy which is key when you want nice hydrated hands.

Since the cream is quite thick, you don't need a lot of the product. I usually use around a pea size amount and then rub my hands together. Since you don't need a lot, you don't have to keep going out and buying a new bottle every month (unless you use is religiously.)



No comments:

Post a Comment