Monday, 21 April 2014

Spring Nails

Spring is all about pops of colours and pastels, so I thought I would do a post on spring nails. I have worn these colours on my nails for special occasions and everyday and they can me altered to how you like.

My first nail look is a bright pastel blue with specks of glitter. On this photo I am wearing Barry M's Blueberry Ice Cream and Barry M's Diamond Glitter. This look was created when I painted my nails with the blue and wanted an accent nail, but it didn't look right so I put the glitter on all my nails and it looked amazing. I really like this nail look for spring as you can wear a plain outfit and this nail look just gives a little more pizazz.




My next nail look is baby pink nails with a pink glitter accent nail. Both polishes are from Barry M (no surprise there.) this glitter polish is thicker than the other so it doesn't let the block pink polish through. This look is very versatile, which I love with nail polish. I love how the glitter in this nail look catches the light and sparkles. 




This is the final nail look and is more simple than the other two but is a lot  bolder with colour. this nail polish is by Cairuo, which is very hard to pronounce. This colour was very hard to pair a glitter with so I just left on it's own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment