Friday, 30 May 2014

A Little Superdrug Splurge

A few days ago me and my best friend Lauren (check her blog out) went on a girls day out to Meadowhall, Cineworld and The Flaming Dragon.
Whilst at Meadowhall we went in to Superdrug to have a look around and picked up some beauties, also there were a 3 for 2 offer on all make-up so I thought that I sould take advantage of the offer. I also bought a cardigan and a mint green t-shirt. Any ways, I thought that I should show you what and bought and talk a little about them.

First up is not one but five nail polishes. Recently I have been wanting to paint my nails but haven't fancied any of the shades I had already got in my stash, so I that I should get some more and give them a whirl. They are all from a brand called NYC and they are around £1.80-£2.50. The shades I got are Mint Macaroon, Picnic In The Park, Hudson Breeze, Time Square and Rooftop Party Berry. They are all very different shades and are all stunning.

Mint Macaroon is a pale mint green shade. It is a close match to Barry M Mint Green but is slightly more green.
Picnic In The Park is a beautiful dark teal shade which I think is a great all year round shade.
Hudson Breeze and a bright cobalt blue shade. It is definitely a summer shade and a statement shade for my collection.
Time Square is a true red shade. I have had this shade before and it lasts for ages and looks stunning on the nails.
Rooftop Party Berry is a pinky red and a true berry shade. This shade is perfect for all year round and I think it will look great with a glittery top coat on top.

I also bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent. I purchased this because recently the powder I use makes me look slightly orange and cakey and I have seen so many people rave about it so I thought I would give it a whirl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment