Saturday, 17 May 2014

My Go To Make-Up







Every time I go out with friends, family e.t.c  I find myself constantly reaching for the same make-up, so I thought I would write a blog post on my go to make-up.
For foundation I use Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid, which is a thick foundation but feels light on the skin. It smooths over any imperfections and cover my under eye circles without help from a concealer. (see blog post http://thegigglyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/review-maybelline-dream-satin-liquid.html)
I then use the 2True Be Clear powder which gets rid of any shine and gives me a little more coverage.
For eyes I use Cappucino from the Sleek i-Divine Au Natural palette (third on the top row) It is a grey toned eye shadow and looks very natural on the eye. I would usually use mascara but recently I have been missing out that step.
For lips I use NYC kiss gloss in Murray Hill Melon. I tastes nice and isn't sticky or gloopy, which is a bonus. It is also a perfect match for my lip colour but with a bit more pizazz. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this make-up look.. it's very natural looking and pretty :) you've got beautiful clear skin! I would love to be able to get my hands on a Sleek eyeshadow palette, I've heard that they are amazing quality for the price, and there seems to be a great selection of shades! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete