Friday, 23 May 2014

My May Music Picks

This is the second episode of my music picks. Last month I wrote about my favourite music for the month of April, so I thought that I should do it for May and continue writing about my favourite music for every month.

My first song is Gorilla by Bruno Mars. I absolutely love Bruno Mars, I think he is a great musician and super sexy. I had the great pleasure of going to see Bruno Mars last year at the arena near where I live as a surprise birthday gift (I cried it was that shocked.) He is absolutely brilliant live and I 100% recommend going to see him if you get the chance. Any ways ramble over, this song as well as many others of his creations, is a really good song. I listen to this song over and over and over again and still can't get enough

My next favourite is Pumpin' Blood by NONONO. Whilst watching some YouTube videos, I noticed that Glee had posted a few more videos so I decided to have a gander. Pumpin' Blood was one of the remakes they had created and I loved it, so I decided to add the proper version onto my playlist and I have no regrets. It is so catchy and when I am on my way home from school, I always without a doubt listen to it.

The next tune (how uncool of me) is Fireflies by Owl City. A few days ago someone started singing this song and I instantly fell back in love with it. In fact, I immediately added it to my playlist and started listening to it. Even though it is a load of random, it is still great.


Second to last is Love Song by Sata Bareillies. This song was also recreated by Glee and that is how I fell in love with it. Whenever I listen to it, I have to sing along. It is brilliant.

Last but certainly not least is Magic by Coldplay. I came across this song a few weeks ago when watching the music channel and I hated it. It was repetitive and boring, but out of the blue I have been constantly listening to it. I am not a big fan of Coldplay but for some odd reason, I really like this song.





No comments:

Post a Comment