Saturday, 3 May 2014

My April Music Picks

In the month of April have found myself listening to more and more music from different genres, so I thought I would do a post on my monthly music picks and include the links to the songs as well.


My first song is a new release from Little Mix 'Salute'. I am not really keen on there songs but Salute is quite catchy and I just love listening to it.

My next pick is Iggy Azalea feat Charli XCX 'Fancy'. In the easter holidays this song was played none stop on the radio and it got drilled into my head. Ever since then I have just listened to it over and over again.

My third pick is Paloma Faith 'Can't Rely ON You'. I used to be a really big fan of Paloma Faith, but she kind of dropped off the face of the Earth, so I moved onto other artists. However, her new single has drawn me back to Paloma and I can't get enough of it.

Next it is 5 Seconds of Summer 'She Looks SO Perfect'. Before they had released this song, I had never heard of them and when I saw them in the charts, I wasn't bothered. Until I heard the song on the radio and I was sucked into the song and have loved it ever since.

My fifth and final music pick is Will.i.am featuring French Montana, Miley Cyrus and Wiz Khalifa 'Feelin Myself'. Whenever I hear this song, I just have to sing along or dance to it. It is brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment