Recently I have been suffering from a little writer's block and couldn't think of something I could write about. However, after rearranging my desk I thought that I should talk about my perfume collection, even though it is quite small.
From left to right:
- Avon Natural fragrance spritz. Even though this is a room spray it is still included in my collection. Usually I hate floral scents, but this scent is fresh and soft.
- Avon Eternal Magic. This fragrance has ran out and was once my favourite fragrance. This scent is neither floral, fruity or fresh. It is a very grown up scent.
- Avon Secret Fantasy. This fragrance was once my favourite scent and I would wear it non stop. It is a fresh scent and is perfect for spring and summer.
- Harajuku Lovers Lil Angel. Instead of me rambling on about this fragrance check out my blog post dedicated to it here.
- Rihanna Rebelle. This scent is definitely a evening scent and lasts for a very long time. This is my second bottle and I am already past half way. In my opinion I think this scent is a deep coconut scent and is absolutely gorgeous.
- Soo...Eternal. This is my least favourite because it is quite strong. It is definitely a girly teen scent and is quite childish with the packaging.
- Natural Collection Wild Strawberry and Vanilla. These two aren't a perfume but a body spray. I definitely prefer body sprays because you can sling them in your bag for on the go without worrying about the bottle breaking. These two scents are beautiful and I am definitely considering buying some of the other scents.