Saturday, 14 June 2014

My Top 5 Must Buy Drugstore Products





For the past few weeks I have been reaching for the same drugstore products to slap on my face and thought "Why not do a blog post about them?" So that is what I am doing....

My first product is the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light Porcelain. I bought this on a whim whilst in Superdrug because I needed a new foundation. It states that it leaves your skin looking 100% pore less and with an airbrushed affect. Well it hasn't failed to disappoint. It leaves my skin looking flawless and covers any imperfections I have.
My second product is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. This powder is the most amazing setting powder.  It smooths over my face like butter cream on  a cake and makes your face look matte and photo shopped.
In third place there is my Sleek i-Divine Palette in Au Naturel. Only use one or two shades in this pallete but I still adore it to pieces. If you are travelling the i-Divine palettes are perfect because they are slimly packaged and have twelve day to night eye shadows. Love this product.
In fourth place it is my Collection Fat Lash Mascara in Brown/Black. I used to hate this mascara with a passion. It use to make my lashes clump together and look short and stumpy. But it all of a sudden had been working wonders on my lashes. it defines and curls my lashes and makes them look oh so fluttery.
And last but certainly not least is the NYC Kiss Gloss in Murray Hill Melon. I love NYC as a brand  because their products are dirt cheap and really good. I have a few of their nail polishes which I have done a post on here. All the product I have, have great formulations and last for a long time. Couldn't live without this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment