Sunday, 22 June 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte

On the blogging and youtubing world I have noticed that everyone seems to be falling head over heels for this translucent powder. I wasn't that fussed to start off with but currently I have been needing a new powder to set my make-up and so I bought this. I now know what the hype was about. It makes my skin matte and smooth. It is also very long lasting. For it's £4 price tag, I am very pleased with this product. But the packaging is a little annoying. The lid always comes off in my make-up bag and then everything get's covered in powder. It is still great for a drugstore product.

1 comment:

  1. I love this powder too but I completely understand where you're coming from with the lid! My makeup bag is always covered in powder from it. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete