Saturday, 12 July 2014

7 Places I Want To Visit In Europe

This post is all about the 7 places I would love to visit in Europe. Hopefully I will get to visit all of them during my life.

The first place is Sorrento in Italy. Ever since I started watching The Saccone Joly's (see post here) I have wanted to go to Sorrento. Partly because they went there and it looked beautiful. But also because I have never been to Italy and would love to visit.


The next place is Venice which is also in Italy. I think Venice is such a beautiful place and would be great for a relaxing holiday with friends.

Another place in Italy I want to visit is Rome. The city is so historical but in a pretty way not in a boring way. 


Moving on to a totally different country, next is Paris. Paris looks so pretty and elegant. Also I would love to go up the Eiffel Tower and do sight seeing around the beautiful city. 

Next is Lisbon in Portugal. I have never gone to Portugal before and from what I have heard from people, it is great. Definitely would love to experience Portugal. 

Coming closer to home, I would love to visit Dublin partly because of The Saccone Jolys but also because I love the Irish accent. Plus it would make a perfect city break. 

Sticking in the UK, I want to go to Edinburgh in Scotland mainly because I love the accent just as much as the Irish. Also it looks so old, historic and interesting. 


Hopefully I will at least be able to tick one of these off my list. Looks like I need to get saving my pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment