Sunday, 27 July 2014

My July Music Picks

It has come to that time of month again where I talk about my top 5 favourite songs of the month. However there are quite a few songs that I have been loving through the month of July so it my be more than 5.

My first song is Billionaire by Travis McCoy feat Bruno Mars. This song is so old but I will never get board of it. It is the best summer song yet and since I am a Bruno Mars fan it is no wonder why I like it.

My second favourite is My Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. Troye is a youtuber who I adore and when I found out that he does singing as well as YouTube videos I was so excited to hear some of his songs. So far I have only listened to My Happy Little Pill and I think it is such a great song.

The next two are  Deja Vu by BeyoncĂ© and Jay Z and Beautiful Liar by Beyonce and Shakira. Someone mentioned these songs the other day so I thought about listening to them. Best choice I have made. They are the perfect songs that buts me in a good dancy mood.

My fourth favourite is Chandelier by Sia. When I first heard this song, I hated it. I thought it was completely rubbish. But after hearing it time after time after time, I have started to like it. 

My fifth is Million Dollar Bill by Whitney Houston. This song is old but a classic and it puts me in a great mood.

My last two are Only Love Can Hurt Like This and Trouble With My Baby by Paloma Faith. I am a huge fan of Paloma Faith since the start and these songs are just two of my many favourites of hers. They are quite different songs since Only Love Can Hurt Like This is a slow powerful and meaningful  song where as Trouble With My Baby is a more up beat song but not a clubby song.



No comments:

Post a Comment