Tuesday, 1 July 2014

My June Music Picks

It has come to that time of month where I pick five of my favourite songs that I haven't been able to stop listening to


My first favourite is Birthday by Katy Perry. I know I say this about the majority of my sings but, I hated it to start off with. I was rubbish, but when I watched a video of her concert I began to fall in love with that song. It is quite a catchy song which I always seem to listen to when I am on the way home.

My next favourite is Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea. This song is the most awesome song in my opinion. Ariana is such a good singer.

My third favourite is Parachute by Cheryl Cole. Oh my god..... This song is so old, but I love it. I don't know why. It is just really good.

My fourth favourite is Don't by Ed Sheeran. My friend is an Ed Sheeran addict and as soon as she played this song, I had to get it on my phone. Now I can't stop listening to it.

My final favourite is You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones. This song is played during LOL which is one of my favourite films. So obviously I would love the song. Actually my friend played it for me because I didn't know who sang the song. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment