Sunday, 20 July 2014

The Harry Potter Studio Tour

So it has come to that time again where I write about a short roadtrip that I have been on. The first episode of this series was when I went to Norfolk  in April. 
On the 19th July 2014 I travelled down to Watford in London with my best friend and her family for my best friend's birthday. We stayed over night and then went to the studios the next day which was my friend's actual birthday. Sadly though we only managed to get 4 hours sleep, since some rude people were banging around at one in the morning. FYI if you were the those people, thanks so much for that. 
The 20th was brilliant. Harry Potter Studios was brilliant and since a picture is worth 1000 words I put together numerous collages and images of the day. btw butter beer is like heaven in a cup!











No comments:

Post a Comment