Friday, 19 September 2014

My Drugstore Face


Recently I have found myself reaching for the same products for when I am going out. And since they are all drugstore products, I thought I would do a drugstore make up post and mini review of the products.

For the face...

Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain £6.99 - This base is quite dewy and makes your skin look flawless. Even though it is a very runny formula, the foundation is long lasting and has a medium coverage. I also find that it conceals blemishes and big pores very well.

W7 Cover Stick in Light/Medium £1.99 - Despite it's cheap price, this product works wonders. Blemishes, spots, dark circles, you name it and it covers it. It has tea tree oil in the concealer which is very could for clearing up spots and it has definitely worked for me. I have use this concealer for many years and I don't think I am going to stop.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent £3.99 - I bought this product around May and had already hit pan within two months of purchasing it. This powder can become a little cakey BUT if you put very little on the brush and dab instead of smear the powder onto your face it looks great. This really helps to tackle my oily T-zone and big nose pores. Also it is very reasonably priced.

For the eyes....

Natural Collection Sole Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate £1.99 - I have a little love hate relationship with this product as some days it looks beautiful whereas others it looks like a piece of crap. It is a slightly orange toned matte medium brown which is perfect for the crease and eyebrows, if you have medium brown hair. The texture of the powder is slightly buttery and very soft which blends well on the eyes. The colour pay off is also very good for the £2 price tag. These solo eye shadows come in a range of different colours and you can also get duo eyeshadows which are very handy.

Collection Supersize Fat Lash Mascara in Ultra Black £2.99 - This mascara is beautiful. It makes my lashes very fluttery and doesn't clump them together. Also the mascara dries very quickly once applied to the lashes. Some times I also apply the Clinique High Impact Mascara.


What are your favourite drugstore products?

No comments:

Post a Comment