Sunday, 7 September 2014

The Book Tag

Do you have a certain place where you read?
No not really. I usually read in my bedroom or in the living room, mainly because I can have noise in the background from the tv. 

Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I used to use a bookmark but now I just use an envelope I got with my birthday card last year.
Can you stop reading at any moment or do you have to finish the chapter?
With books that have chapters, I try and finish the chapter but in some cases I just line up my bookmark to the line that I am on the carry on when I next pick up the book.

Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
Yes. 

Can you read whilst listening to music/ watching tv?
Yes as I said before, I to have background noise because it helps me focus on the book.

One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time because then I don't get confused on story lines. I also tend to read a whole book series like The Twilight Saga or The Hunger Games.

Reading at home or everywhere?
When I am not leaving the city then I just read at home but when I am going to another city I tend to read in the car journey because it makes time fly by.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Definitely in my head. However I occasionally mutter when I am reading.

Do you skip pages?
No. I used to but it made the book not make sense so I stopped.

Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I don't mind breaking the spine of the book because can't hold a book without breaking the spine.

Do you write in books?
No. But I do find it funny when I read a book from the school library and someone writes hilarious comments on some of the pages.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind...but can I please borrow these questions for me to do? :) X

    ReplyDelete