Saturday, 25 October 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Today I found my self wandering around the local shopping centre on my own. Since I bought a few things, I thought I should show you what I got on my little shopping trip.


I first when to a little shop called Xtras which sell brands that you can't really get in Superdrug or Boots and the best thing is that they are at a discounted price. I don't think there is an Xtras anywhere else, so if you find yourself in Sheffield, go to Xtras and grab yourself some beauties. In Xtras I bought the W7 Hide It Concealer as my normal tea tree one had ran out. Sadly they didn't have the tea tree concealer I originally wanted so I bought this one instead. I also bought the W7 Angel Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Palette in out on the town. It is a little neutral pallete that has seven shades in it, a pale beige, a light brown, a shimmery taupe, a darker brown,  a shimmery greeny brown, a black and a gold shimmery black. I think this is a perfect palette as it has the essential shades and is very small and compact. 
I also popped into The Body Shop and bought the Glazed Apple shower gel as it smelt divine in the shop. I also ventured into Lush and bought the Candy Mountain bubble bar and tow of the Butter Bear bath bombs. I also bought the exfoliating and purifying mud masks from Superdrug.


What is your favourite beauty product you have recently purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment