Thursday, 30 October 2014

My October Music Picks

Wow. It seems like a very long time since I have sat down and wrote about my favourite music of the month. If you haven't read my other music favourites posts,then these short posts are basically me rambling on about seven songs I have been in love with for the past month. 
However, since I haven't done one of these in a while, I am going to talk about my favourite songs for the past three months.

My first song is Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. This song is an oldie but a goodie and have loved ever since I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower in the summer. It was of those songs that cheer you up and make you want to dance. 

The next is All About That  Bass by Meghan Trainor. This song is so  addictive and is another song that makes you want to dance. Even so that every time it comes on in the car, I turn it up and sing as loud as I can, whilst incorporating dance moves and winding up my dad. It is also a song that has given me a little confidence boost as the song is all about being a little on the larger side of the scales and feeling good no matter what shape or size you are.

The third song is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Well Mr Sheeran you have done good. Ever since i heard this song on the radio I have loved it and didn't realise until a friend pointed it out and made me watch the music video, that it was Ed Sheeran. The video is so beautiful and has made me want to start dancing myself. This is also a song I love singing in the car.

The fourth is Simply The Best by Tina Turner. This song reminds me so much of being a little girl as we would always play this song in the car and sing along. It is also another good get up and dance song.

The next song is Soldier in The City by Aloe Blacc. My dad originally got me into this song as he would play the cd in the car. I really love the funky beat to the song and generally love this song. I also really love Aloe Blacc's whole album.

The sixth is Made to Love by John Legend. This song isn't really a dance song but is a great song to just play when you are having a chill or relaxing. I also love playing this song when doing school work or blog posts/planning.


The last song is Changing by Sigma featuring Paloma Faith. I am a big fan of Paloma Faith and her music so when I heard about this song, I had to listen to it. I am not going to  lie, I did hate it at first, but after the radio playing it non stop I slowly fell in love with it.


There are many more songs that I have been loving, but I decided to narrow it down to seven.


No comments:

Post a Comment