Sunday, 19 October 2014

The Primark Pumps

I am not a big fan of the chunky trainers or heels, but I do love a good pair of ballet pumps. They are comfy, always on trend and very versatile. You can wear them with jeans for a casual look or dresses for a more dressy look. You can get them in different styles, colours and patterns. One place I love getting my ballet pumps from is Primark because they are cheap, good quality and some pairs are just one of a kind. My favourite ones are my two pairs of black lace/crochet pumps that only cost me about £5. Also, for the Primark quality and cheap pricing they are pretty good and long lasting. I absolutely love my two pairs of shoes because they simply go with anything.


The first pair (on the left) are a simple ballet pump with a little bow on the front. The lace on these is a flowery pattern with very intricate detail. The second pair (on the right) has a very different shape as they are more of a loafer shape then a plain ballet pump. They have a very delicate and detailed pattern. 






Do you own any pretty ballet pumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment