Saturday, 8 November 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walking...

For this weeks post I thought I would do a boot collection, since I had already shown you a few pairs of shoes that I own. Recently I have become a real lover for boots; especially black ones. Some pairs I haven't touched for a year or so and others I wear religiously. 

My first pair are one of my least worn pairs out of the four; my grey military boot. These were £36 from Debenhams over a year ago and back then, I truly loved them. I would wear them with anything and everything, even in the summer. They are a really good pair of winter boots as they are leather, so they last a long time, and they have a good grippy sole, so you won't slip on ice or snow in the winter. They are an extremely hard wearing pair of boots as I proved when I first got them, I walked through a big water fountain with them on and my feet didn't get wet. Hopefully I will get some wear out of  them this coming winter.




The next pair are more like a pair of slippers than boots as I only wear them around the house or to take something to the outside bin. They are my fake Uggs from Tesco which cost me £10. Again, these boots are very long lasting as they haven't got holes or rips inthem. But, since they aren't leather or water proof, my feet do get drenched in them. The only thing I hate about them is the noise they make when you walk with them on, its a very scuffy noise that really makes me cringe.





This next pair is one of my favourites pairs and I wear religiously. They are my chelsea boots from Matalan and only cost me £20. This pair are really comfy and can be worn with or without socks, they are also water proof. However they don't have a grippy sole, so if you wear them in the snow, be careful.



The final pair are the most recent addition to my boot family. They are a pair of black book with a zip and buckle. These are water proof but don't have a grippy sole so, again, be careful in the snow These are £19.99 from New Look and are worth every penny. So far I have only worn these a few times, but they are incredibly comfy, when wearing socks. 



What pairs of boots do you have in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment