Saturday, 15 November 2014

What to do on a night in?

Recently I have been finding myself in the house on my own and I thought I would create a a little night in guide for when you are on your own or with a friend.

  • Run a bath- there is nothing like having the house to yourself, sitting in a bubble bath with a face mask on and relaxing music on. Some of my favourite products to use are the LUSH Candy Mountain bubble bar and the ButterBear bath bomb. I also really like the Body Shop shower gels in Glazed Apple and Madagascan Vanilla. They great the biggest bubbles in the bath and smell divine.
  • Watch Youtube videos - when no one is in I love catching up on my favourite youtubers that have missed during the week.  Sometimes I prop my laptop up in the bathroom and watch videos in the bath instead of listening to music.
  • Watch films - There is nothing better than watching girly chick flicks with a bag of popcorn or sweets on your own. For some odd reason, I don't really like watching films when people are in the house, so I wait until the house is empty to watch some of my favourites. Some of my favourites are Skyfall, Pitch Perfect, Friends with Benefits and LOL.
  • Put on a face mask - I love doing this as it helps my skin and is also quite relaxing. A couple of my favourites are the Superdrug Superberry Mud Mask, the Superdrug Witch Hazel Mud Mask and The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash.



What are your favourite things to do on a night in?

No comments:

Post a Comment