Saturday, 6 December 2014

Barry M Nail Paints



I am a bit of a nail polish fanatic and love collecting different colours and brands. One of my favourite brands are Barry M as the formula of the polishes are amazing and I would definitely pay more than their £2.99 price tag.The shade selection is incredible, from black to neon pink, and they also have a ton of glitter polishes. I own none polishes in total and everyone is unique:

Silver Multi Glitter
This is exactly what it says on the bottle. The polish consists of small grounded glitters and applies quite thickly. This type of polish is perfect for an accent nail.


 Emerald Green
This shade is a brilliant colour to whack on at Christmas time. It is a deep, sparkly Christmas tree green and looks stunning on the nails.


Diamond Glitter
This glitter polish isn't as chunky as the others in my collections. This polish is great over a block colour as the holographic glitter adds a little glitz to the nails.


Blueberry Ice Cream
This colour is a bright pale blue (how contradicting) and is a perfect summer colour. 


Peach Melba 
This one of the newbies to my collection as it was gifted to me by one of friends. I haven't had chance to try it out so far, when I get the chance I will more than likely include it in a post.


Mint Green
This one is one of my all time favourites. It is a blue toned mint and is absolutely stunning from spring to summer, especially with Silver Multi Glitter on the ring finger.


Bright Pink
This shade is exactly what it says it is, a bright pink. This shade is awesome in summer,especially with the Pink Silver Glitter on the ring finger.


Pink Silver Glitter
This shade is exactly like the Silver Multi Glitter polish except it is pink, not multi coloured. It is a perfect accent nail polish and adds a little something something to your nails.


Blue Moon
Yet again this is a new addition to my collection. It is a really pale blue with electric blue shimmer running through it. Like I have said about Peach Melba, as soon as I get a chance, I might write a post about them.












What are your favourite Barry M shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment