Monday, 29 December 2014

Favourite Albums 2014


Music plays a big part in my life as I listen to music every single day, guaranteed.  Since I dedicate a lot of my time to listening to music and creating a playlist, I thought I would do a round-up of my favourite albums of 2014.


I have always been a fan of Paloma Faith but never got a chance to see her live or anything like that, so I result to watching the live shows on Youtube. She released her new album, A Perfect Contradiction, this year and I have to say, it is great. My favourite songs off the album are all ones that she has released into the charts; Can't Rely on You, Trouble With My Baby and Only Love Can Hurt Like This.
 







Another favourite 2014 album of my mine is Sam Smith In The Lonely Hour. When he released one of his first songs, Money On My Mind, I hated him. He just seemed really annoying with his voice. However, I have been converted and I am now in love with him. My favourite songs are Stay With Me, I'm Not The Only One, I've Told You Now and Like I Can.












Ed Sheeran's X(pronounced multiply) is also a favourite of mine. Every song Ed has released this year has made me fall more and more in love with the album. It started with Sing, the Don't and now Thinking Out Loud which has, by far, one of the most beautiful music videos to coincide with the song.




My final favourite is George Ezra Wanted On Voyage. I love George's voice and his songs, they are so beautiful and draws me in. Some of my favourites off the album is Budapest, Blame It On Me, Barcelona and Benjamin Twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment