Wednesday, 24 December 2014

The Body Shop Butters and Scrubs

Now if you have been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I am a massive fan of The Body Shop. In my opinion, there products are of amazing quality and come with a budget friendly price tag. Now if you are a Body Shop fan as much as me, then you will know that once you have dipped your toe into The Body Shop pool, then you will know just how addictive the shop is. It started with a few body mists and a shower gel then progressed to hand creams and an addition to the body mists. Now their body butters and body scrubs are my new found love. 

I have always wanted to try their body scrubs and butters, as many people on the internet and who I know personally have raved on and on about them So I decided to jump on the band wagon and give them a go.

After spending what felt like ages sniffing different scents, I finally decided on the Strawberry Body Butter and Olive Body Scrub, they smell divine. I bought the 50ml tubs of each, £5 each,  as I didn't want to spend £13 on something I wasn't sure would be good. 

To say I only bought them less than a week ago, I have already used up half of the body scrub and hit the bottom of the body butter, now if that doesn't prove my love for them what will?

The body butter is a thick consistency and soaks into the skin perfectly, not at all what I was expecting. Since I usually use a body lotion, I thought it would be just like those, oily and take a while to soak in. Oh how I was wrong. 
The Body Scrub is also slightly thick and exfoliates your skin to perfection, leaving it soft smooth. The olive scent has never appealed to me, I mean who would want to smell like an olive? I wouldn't. However, the scent is absolutely outstanding and is by far one of my favourites. It smells slightly of olive but also has a nutty smell to it too. 

The combination of both the body butter and scrub great and leaves my skin silky smooth. 

What is your favourite Body Shop scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment