Sunday, 21 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS TAG!



Recently, I have been seeing a lot of Christmas Tag posts and videos come up on my subscription box and since it is only 4 days until Christmas, I thought that I should jump on the band wagon and do the tag myself.



What is your favourite Christmas film?
I am not a big fan of Christmas films, I usually watch the Disney films that are on the TV or watch the DVDs I get for Christmas. However, this year was the first ever time that I have watched the whole of Elf and I love it.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day... obviously. Santa doesn't come until the night of Christmas Eve. (Jokes. I know Santa isn't real.) I don't see how people could open their presents on Christmas Eve.


Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Yes. The best Christmas memory was when my uncle and mum went to clink their wine glasses and they smashed over the gravy bowl. One of the funniest moments of my life.

Favourite festive food?
Does the big tubs of sweets you buy at Christmas count? If so, then those. Got to love a massive tub of sweets/chocolate.


Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't really have one. I love every gift I get.


Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon and Gingerbread. Or orangey scents.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Nope. For the past two years myself and my sisters have gone out for an indian with my mum and her partner. Does that count?

What tops your tree?
An angel that we have had since I was little.

As a kid what was the one (crazy) gift you always asked for but never received?
Two years a go I asked for a JCB digger to drive to school instead of getting the bus/walking/getting a lift.

What is the best part of Christmas for you?
Waking up super early, sitting with my sisters and then waking my dad up so we can open presents. Eating Christmas dinner is also a good part of the day.


Feel free to use these questions in your Christmas tag and leave a comment on how you celebrate Christmas, I'm intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment