- When you go to a country that speaks said language, you will be able to join in conversations and order things off a menu or in shops.
- It looks good on your CV. In a job interview situation you are more than likely going to get the job if you can speak a different language, especially if you have an A Level or degree in it.
- Being fluent in a language can mean you going on international business trips and even working overseas.
- More job opportunities. There are a hell of a load more jobs that include another language for example bi or tri linguists.
- In some jobs you might get paid more. For businesses that are multinational and have company segments all around the world, you might be employed and given a little extra just because you speak another language.
- If you learn the language out of school, the tuition can be expensive.
- It can be quite challenging learning a whole new language and learning how to pronounce certain things
- It can be quite draining. Students have enough on their plate without adding on a new language
What language would you like to learn?