Thursday, 18 December 2014

Winter Skincare

I don't know about you, but for me when it is winter, my skin becomes a lot more dry than in the Summer. So I thought I would share with you some of my winter moisturisers for face, lips and hands.


Face - Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream
This face cream is amazing at adding a little more moisture to the face and is a great multi purpose product that is great for the face, hands and body. I bought this on a whim as my sister uses it and it was only £1 in home bargains. So far it hasn't disappointed me.


Hands - The Body Shop Hand Cream
I would have never thought that I would fall in love with a hand cream, but I have. The Body Shop hand creams are really good at moisturising your hands and leave an amazing scent behind. I have Glazed Apple (my absolute fave scent) and Frosted Cranberry, sadly these are Christmas editions and are limited stock. I think these hand creams are an absolute winter staple for me and for £3.50 they are an absolute bargain.

Lips - Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm
Again, I bought this product on a whim and it has paid off. I carry this lip balm everywhere with me as I am guaranteed to need it day or night. It adds a subtle pink tint to the lips, but nothing drastic and really hydrates and moisturisers my lips.



What products do you like to use to keep your skin hydrated in the colder months?

No comments:

Post a Comment