Friday, 30 January 2015

It's an Addiction.....

In the summer of 2014 I bought a couple of things from The Body Shop and decided to get one of the loyalty cards. This way the next time I buy something, I would get 10% off. And that is when it started. It went from buying a face wash and body mist to body butters, body scrubs and hand creams. I just can't stop (cue Miley Cyrus We Can't Stop). 

All of the products smell absolutely amazing, fresh and natural, that's why I love them. Every product I have bought hasn't failed to disappoint: the body butters and hand creams keep my skin moisturized, the body scrubs exfoliate all the dead skin leaving my skin silky smooth, the body mists are long lasting, the shower gels foam quickly and the face wash keeps my spots at bay.

My collection consists of:

  • Three Body Scrubs - Vineyard Peach, Brazil Nut and Coconut
  • Four Hand Creams - Frosted Cranberry, Glazed Apple, Strawberry and Mango
  • Two Body Mists - Vineyard Peach and Glazed Apple
  • One Lip Butter - Strawberry
  • One Hand Sanitizer - Strawberry
  • Two Shower Gels - Passion Fruit and Glazed Apple
  • One Face Wash - Tea Tree Oil


What are your favourite body shop products?

No comments:

Post a Comment