Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Not a Palette Lover

For a while now I have been in love with palettes as they are convenient and easy to store. However, recently I have fallen out of love with palettes as I find that I only use or two of the shades from the palette and the rest get neglected and left. Now I have made it my mission to find a single eye shadow version of some of my favourite shadows from my palettes, that way they will get used up and the not neglected. 

I have already started this mission by going into Superdrug and picking out some shades that are similar or the same as the ones in  my palettes. So far I have the shades:


  • Finally.... By Makeup Revolution to use instead of Taupe from my Sleek Au Naturale Palette
  • Milk Chocolate by Natural Collection or Hung Up by Makeup Revolution instead of the taupe brown from my W7 Angle Eyes Palette


What drugstore nude and natural single eye shadows do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment