Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

Firstly, I would just like to say a massive thank you to Kirsty from miss apple crumbles for nominating me. Now, let's get started.....


The rules are:
  1.  Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you
  2.  Tell us 11 facts about yourself
  3.  Answer the questions that were set for you
  4.  Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them

11 Facts About Me
  1.  My favourite colours are lilac and mint green
  2. I am definitely an early bird
  3. I love reality TV shows like Made in Chelsea and Towie. My new favourite is Taking New York
  4. Music is my life. I listen to it non stop
  5. I love binge watching films
  6. I love binge watching Long Island Medium
  7. I am a hoarder
  8. I'm not an outdoors person
  9. I like planning things a head
  10. I am very critical of myself
  11. I love experimenting with food
Questions I have been asked

What is your favourite day of the week?
Monday or Thursday

Which is your least favourite season?
Winter

Who is your favorite actor?
Male - Robert Downey Jr 
Female - Rebel Wilson

Could you live without TV?
Maybe. I'm not clued to it unless Long Island Medium is on

What is your most visited website?
Newlook.com

What is your greatest achievement?
Getting a poem published in a book

Do you have any pets, or what pet would you have?
I have two springer spaniels. In the future I would love to have a french bulldog

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
My green checked shirt

Name of thing you would love to do which scares you?
Jump out of an plane, abseiling or bungee jumping

What is your favorite place to go?
My bedroom. It's just so peaceful in my room. If we are on but outdoors though, the city centre or shopping centre

Do you have something which you do to cheer you up on a bad day?
Listen to music or talk to my friends



11 bloggers I nominate

UNSTITCHEDD - Maddy
daisydaisyxxo - Daisy
Daisybutter - Michelle
JennieEmma - Jennie
Brunette Waves - Karolina
VINTAGE TEAPOT - Celine
Bonjour Luce - Luce
Annie writes beauty - Alice Anne
dustypearle - Emer
She Might Be Loved - Georgina


Questions for the tagged

  1. What is your clothing style?
  2. Who is your favourite author?
  3. Favourite film?
  4. Where is your happy place?
  5. Favourite food?
  6. What is your favourite pizza topping?
  7. What would be your ideal job?
  8. Name a place you want to visit
  9. Name a place you don't want to visit
  10. What can't you live without?
  11. Favourite colour?







1 comment: