Friday, 13 February 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Creamy Beige






Ever since the colour tattoos were first released I wasn't that bothered by them. I didn't see the point in a cream eye shadow, what's wrong with powder eye shadow? There wasn't any shades that I wanted or lusted for, I mean did you see the original colours? A bright blue, black, bronze, gold, a pale sparkly nude and a purple. 

However, Maybelline released their "leather effect" tattoos and with that new formula, some new shades were created. But I still wasn't lusting or craving them until........... I came a cross a blog post reviewing 'Creamy Beige' and I thought it looked amazing. The perfect natural light/medium brown with a hint of shimmer. As soon as I saw it, I needed it and wanted to give it a whirl. So I did.
I went to boots one night after school, swatched it on the back of my hand and then, without a second thought, bought it. After around four hours after I swatched it, it was still on my hand. Now that it good staying power.

The next two days after I snagged it, I found myself urging to towards it and instead of wearing my usual Make up Revolution Hung Up eye shadow, I was wearing this. Usually eye shadow lasts around five hours for me, but this one lasted way longer and I found it slightly difficult to remove as it's staying power is absolutely amazing. I will definitely be looking out for more neutral shades as they are absolutely fantastic.


Do you own any of the colour tattoos? What is your favourite shade?


4 comments:

  1. I don't own any of these but I've been thinking about getting a cream eyeshadow for awhile. I might have to have a look for these now. Thanks and lovely post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. I remember being in your position, umming and arring about getting one, and it only took a blog post for me to get one. Totally worth the money :)

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Infinity Dreams award I hope you can take part :)
    http://missapplecrumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/infinity-dreams-award.html
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty for the nomination. I'll be sure to take part :)

      Delete