Sunday, 22 March 2015

Priming like a PRO!

I have never been one to use a primer, I felt that whacking on a concealer, foundation and powder was enough. However, recently my skin has been getting oily through out the day and my make up wasn't lasting as long as it should have been. I also wanted a primer to make my make up last longer for my prom. So I did some research into what primers are good for the problems I was having. I then came across copious amounts of reviews on the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer on youtube and people's blogs, which turned my arm. So whilst I was browsing the Superdrug website and creating my own little wishlist of products, I noticed that Rimmel had a 2 for £10 offer on and I already wanted one of their lipsticks for £4.99, so I bit the bullet and bought the lipstick and the £5.99 primer. I have never looked back since!

It is essentially just like the Stay Matte Powder, which I love to death, but in the form of a primer. It is a thick white cream that once blended into the skin, creates a smooth base ready for your foundation. I have been using this primer for around a month now and it is safe to say that it is doing its job of mattifying and pro longing my make up wear.

 What is your favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment