Sunday, 29 March 2015

What's in my make up bag/ Make up collection

I haven't done a what's in my make up bag post in a while and I thought since I have expanded my collection of products that I have in there, I should do a post. Also, my make up bag holds all of my make up, so it gives you a little insight into my collection.


I hold all my make up in a cream make up bag with silver and pearl hardware on it from Primark. It was around £3, so not that expensive.





Primer
MY current primer that I am trying out is the Rimmel Stay Matte. I have only used it once, but so far so good. 

Foundation
My current foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory. This foundation works really well with my skin as it gives it a little oomph. Also, the shade matches perfectly, just like the name says.

Concealer
For concealer I use the W7 Hide and conceal and the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in light porcelain. I use the different shade of my current favourite foundation because it highlights the under eye area. 

Powder
I currently use, and will always use, the Rimmel Stay Matte because it is really good at prolonging my make up and keeps me shine free for the day, see review here.



Eye shadow
I currently use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige, see review here and the Makeup Revolution eye shadow in Hung up. Together these two eye shadows look really natural. My collection also consists of the MAC eye shadow in Arena, see review here, Makeup Revolution eye shadow in Finally... and the Natural Collection eye shadow in Milk Chocolate. I also have the Sleek Palette in Au Naturale and the W7 Angel Eyes palette.





Mascara
I currently use two mascaras and they are the Collection Fat Lash and Clinique High Impact Mascara. Together, these two products make my eyelashes look full and fluttery but not clumpy.

Eye Liner
I don't actually use eye liner but it's better to be safe then sorry. In my collection I have the Laval eye kohl in Black and the Avon soft and sleek Arabian glow kohl in deep purple.

Lipstick
In my collection I have two lipsticks that are on the other side of the spectrum to each other. One is a beautiful pinky nude and the other is a bold red. The nude is from Sleek and is in the shade Barely There, see review here and the red is from Rimmel and is in the shade Alarm.


I also have a handful of make up brushes,make up utensils and samples from magazines that I carry around.





What is in your make up collection?








No comments:

Post a Comment