Sunday, 5 April 2015

A Pop of Colour for Spring

Today I wanted to show you how you can add a pop of colour to your outfit, without looking like a walking rainbow, but by adding a bit of colour to your nails.
I decided not to go to full on with nails as it would let me have a chance to wear a coloured item of clothing, so I chose Chai (a mid-toned grey) and Prickly Pear (a pastel purple lilac).

On every nail a part from my ring fingers I painted with Chai and then the ring fingers, to act as an accent nail, I painted with Prickly Pear. I think they work really well together as it is a mix of dull and boring with a hint of pizzazz. Also, the Gelly formula of the nail paints is amazing as it feels like I have had a manicure instead of doing it myself.









What Gelly Nail Paints do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment