Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Candle Corner #7 - Wickford & Co Strawberry Dream




So the other day I bought two new candles from Home Bargains and I just had to write a on them. Today I want to talk about the fruity candle I bought, Strawberry  Dream. It is from a brand that I have never heard/come across called Wickford & Co and only cost 49p!

It smells incredible and not like artificial strawberries, which I really like. It is also a perfect summer scent and reminds me of strawberry picking when I was little.


Have you ever tried a Wickford & Co candle?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds lovely! And for 49p - what a bargain!
    Where did you get it from? I'll see if I can get one too :)

    LikeCubed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, ignore my question. Completely missed you saying Home Bargains! Hahah.
      Will need to make a trip there soon :D

      Delete