Sunday, 12 April 2015

My Lush Collection

I was never one for posh baths with bubble bars and bath bombs, I used to just chuck in a bit of bubble bath and be done with it. However, since my trip to Leeds back in November time I have been in love with Lush bath products. Even though it isn't a truck load, yet, I thought I would share my sufficiently small collect with you.


First is The Comforter Bubble  Bar - £4.75
This bubble bar is a little pricey, however you can get multiple uses out of it by breaking it up into pieces like I have. With a bubble bar you crumble it or swirl it under running water to create beautiful and big bubbles of scent. The Comforter is packed with Bergamot oil, Cassis absolute and Cypress oil, but even though they are quite herbally it doesn't smell it. The scent, to me, is quite fruity and very berry.







Next is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.75
This bubble bar is totally different to The Comforter as it has cocoa butter in it, so it is a moisturising bubble bar rather than an ordinary bubble bar. The scent of this is very sweet because of the cocoa butter, vanilla absolute and almond oil and is very hydrating. However, I have found that it is hard to crumble under running water because of the chunks of cocoa butter.







Thirdly is the Butter Bear Bath Bomb - £1.95
This bath bomb is part of the Christmas collection so you are unable to get it. I bought two around November time last year and have already used one. If you want to use it multiple times, I would suggest breaking it up into little pieces because it fizzes away very quickly. The ingredients in this are cocoa butter and Ylang Ylang oil, so this bath bomb is perfect for the skin.








Fourth in my collection is the Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.65
This is the exact same as the Butter Bear but is the original ball shaped version. Also, this is part of the permanent range at Lush. It has the same chocolatey/vanilla scent and is very softening and hydrating on the skin.











Next is the Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - £1.95
This is the cheapest bath product from Lush but is equally as good as the mos expensive bath bomb. It is a very relaxing scent with Lavender oil and Chamomile Blue oil. This perfect if you are stressed and need a little perking up or if you are in need of some relaxing because it is very calming.












What is in your Lush collection? What is your favourite Lush product?



No comments:

Post a Comment