Friday, 3 April 2015

New Additions to My Nail Polish Collection

A few days ago I went shopping with a friend and took advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer by buying three new nail polishes. All three are from my favourite nail polish  brand, Barry M, which I love so much that I dedicated a whole post to my collection of them which you can read here.

For a while I have been wanting to try out the Gelly range of nail paints Barry M has to offer because, if they are anything like the normal range, I think I will love them. I firstly picked Chai which is a gorgeous taupe/grey shade which, even though it isn't a pastel or bright, I think it will look great for Spring.
Along with that, I bought Prickly Pear which is a stunning bright pastel (a little contradictory) lilac. Again, it is from the Gelly range so I would expect it to be long wearing, thick and for it to not chip two days after application.
I also bought the shade Matt White from the regular range because I don't own a white nail polish and I couldn't ignore the 3 for 2 offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment