Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Taking Advantage of a 3 for 2

A couple of days a go I ventured into Superdrug wanting to buy a new tube of my favourite mascara and noticed that every cosmetic item was on 3 for 2, so obviously I needed to take advantage of that offer. So, as originally planned, I bought the Collection Fat Lash Mascara, but then bought a new kohl liner because I "need" one and a new Barry M Gelly Nail Paint.




The mascara is great as it has a bristle brush instead of a plastic one so it brabs the lashes as lengthens and adds volume perfectly and even. It also comes in three shades , brown/black, black and ultra black, so there is a shade to suit everyone. 

The kohl is the Collection Lasting Colour Eye Definer in black, but they also do a variety of colours. The packaging is amazing because it is sleek and it also has a twist up feature a pose to a pencil where you would need to sharpen it. 

The new nail paint is in the shade Cardamon which is a beautiful muted mossy green. I spent about twenty minutes at the Barry M stand trying to pick out a shade I wanted but I finally settled on this shade as it is nothing like what I already have in my collection. Also, I thought it would be great for Spring as well as the Autumn and Winter time. I also really like this formula of nail paint from Barry M as it is really thick and glossy.


What would you buy with the 3 for 2 offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment