Friday, 17 April 2015

The Disney Tag

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved Disney. I would sit and watch all the movies on repeat every single day. That love has grown up with me and I don't think going to Disney World three times helped one bit.
Since I have a love for Disney, I thought I would do the Disney tag.




Favourite Princess
Belle

Favourite Prince
Prince Phillip

Favourite Couple
Either Aurora and Phillip or Belle and Beast

Least Favourite Princess
Snow White

Least Favourite Prince
The one from Snow White

Least Favourite Couple
Snow White and her Prince

Favourite Dress/Outfit
Hello, Belle's. I had every single addition when I was little. Loved them so much that I would go out with my mum in one of them!

Least Favourite Dress/Outfit
Pocahontas'

A Princess That Inspires You
Mulan

Worst Decision Made by a Princess
Ariel, she made a deal with Ursula!

A Villian You Feel Was Justified in Their Treatment of the Princess or Prince
Ursula. She didn't make Ariel sign the contract

A Princess You Would Like to Trade Places With
Belle

A Princess Whose Life You Would Hate to Have
Pocahontas' or Mulan's. I don't do very well with conflict.

A Princess You Think is a Bad Role Model for Young Girls
Snow White. She went and moved in with seven men, whom she did not know.

Favourite Tiara
Aurora's

Favourite Song Sung by a Princess
I See The Light from Rapunzel

Least Favourite Song Sung by a Princess
Just Around The River Bend by Pocahontas

The Princess With Whom You Would Be Best Friends 
Aurora

The Princess With Whom You Would Be Frenemies
Cinderella

The Princess You Would Openly Hate and Be Enemies With
Snow White

List Three Admirable Qualities About the Princess You Named on Question 4
Snow White is friendly, helpful and brave

A Princess You Feel Didn't Deserve Her Happy Ending
Non.

The Happy Ending You Feel Didn't Make Sense/Was Too Easy
Snow White. There were no drama between the Prince and Princess.

Favourite Sidekick
Olaf

Most Interesting Story
Frozen or Mulan

Best Singing Voice
Belle's or Queen Elsa's

Edge of Your Seat : The Moment You Find Most Exciting
Every single second of Beauty and the Beast

If You Were a Disney Princess, What Would Your Story Be?
Belle's story or Aurora's

What Do You Want to See from the Next Disney Princess?
Someone who is a bad ass with very likable qualities. Possibly a brunette.



Feel free to do this tag and use the questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment