Sunday, 31 May 2015

15 Months of Blogging - What have I learnt?




I came up with this post when reading a blog post on theprivatelifeofagirl's blog where she wrote about what she has learned in the past two years, read here. Now since I have been blogging for 15 months, I thought I would write 15 things I have learnt. So here we go...

1. good photos are key
2. you don't need fancy equipment
3. always make a blog post bank
4. don't write it unless you are passionate
5. don't rush a blog post
6. make a blog post schedule and stick to it
7. write about what you want to write about, not the latest hyped product
8. you don't need to have a make up collection that fills four drawers
9. you don't need a posh and expensive blog design
10. keep your name short and easy to remember
11. you don't need to stick to one blog category, switch it up from beauty to fashion or lifestyle
12. keep a notepad and pen with you at all times, you never know when those blog post ideas are going to come flowing
13. keep note of blog posts you want to publish every week. Tick off when you have took and edited photos etc.
14.natural light is better than artificial
15. blog series are the way forward

What have you learnt since you have been blogging?



1 comment:

  1. Great post, I have learnt not to be like everyone else and write what ever you like =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete