Friday, 15 May 2015

Birthday Present Ideas for a Girl



Whilst rooting my brain for present ideas for one of my best friends, I came up with the idea of doing it as a post to help out people out there who need some help on present buying.



1.  a candle
2.  a photo in a frame
3.  perfume or fragrance
4.  a beauty product, high end or drugstore
5.  bath products, bath bombs etc.
6.  a novelty item of clothing
7.  a gift voucher/card
8.  a pair of shoes
9.  a handmade gift
10. a personalised item, a mug etc.
11. concert tickets
12. theatre tickets
13. DVDs
14. CDs 
15. jewelry
16. a collage of photos of the two of you
17. a book
18. a phone or ipad case
19. an ornament or decorative item
20. a recipe book
21. beauty gift sets
22. a jewelry or clothes mannequin
23. make up bag
24. inspirational quote poster/canvas 
25. a canvas picture 


If you have any other good ideas, please let me know as I really need help on what to give my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment