Wednesday, 27 May 2015

The Body Shop Eau De Toilette - Brazil Nut




It's not a big surprise that I am a huge fan of The Body Shop, so me writing a post reviewing one of their products is no big shock to any of you. 

Shortly after Easter I popped into The Body Shop and came out with a bunch of products from the sale section and one of them was the brazil nut eau de toilette. I have loved the brazil nut fragrance ever since I bought it in the body scrub at Christmas. I think that you can only buy this in the sale or online which works out better as it is always reduced from £8.50 to £4.50 and for 30ml, you can't complain!

The scent is very nutty without being too over powering and is more of a autumnal scent rather than a summery scent, but I love it regardless.


Have you tried this scent?



No comments:

Post a Comment