Sunday, 24 May 2015

Top 10 Under £10




I haven't seen a lot of these posts on the blogosphere i a while so I thought I would one together for you. There are a range of things from make up products, to body sprays and more that I want to share and my opinion on.


First is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foudation. The formulation of this foundation is perfect as it not too heavy, yet gives a good coverage, and makes the skin look healthy with a glow. It is amazing for it's price of £6.99.

Next is a primer which, in my opinion, is just fabulous for the price of £5.99. I won't go into a lot of detail as I have already done a blog post on it, which you can read here
Another product that has made it into the Top 10 is the Sleek Lip Colour in Barely There. Yet again, I have already done a post on which you can read here. Other products that are in the Top 10 that you can read about on my blog are the Natural Collection Eye Shadow, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and the Collection Fat Lash Mascara.

On to a fragrance, the whole range of The Body Shop body sprays and eau de toilettes are amazing. They smell unchemically and very natural. The Body Shop also have a wide variety of different scents from fruity to floral to nutty and only cost between £7.50 and £8.50.

Finally, the last product is the Clearasil Ultra Blemish + Marks Treatment Cream. It has really helped clear my acne and prevent further inflamation and only cost £6.79.



What would be in your top 10?


No comments:

Post a Comment