Friday, 29 May 2015

TV Shows I am Currently Loving...



I have started to watch a lot more TV recently, so I thought I would share with you a list of my favourite programmes I like to watch. I also thought it would be a good post idea as I love seeing what other people watch on TV or what series they are currently loving.


  1. Long Island Medium 
  2. Say Yes to the Dress 
  3. Friends
  4. Cake Boss
  5. Bakery Boss
  6. 2 Broke Girls
  7. Brooklyn Nine Nine
  8. The Big Bang Theory
  9. Baby Daddy
  10. QI XL
  11. 8 Out of 10 Cats
  12. 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
  13. Two and a Half Men
  14. The Zoo
  15. Alan Carr Chatty Man
  16. The Graham Norton Show
  17. NCIS
  18. Jane the Virgin
  19. Empire
  20. Made in Chelsea

What do you watch on TV?


1 comment:

  1. I love the big bang theory, even much so that i named my cat sheldon haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete