Now that my exams are starting to come to an end I have started to become progressively more bored and since most of you are in the same boat as me, I thought I would write a post on what to do, even if you don't have exams.
- Create a blog post bank - build up a collection of blog posts in your drafts ready for the writing block moments
- Have a film day - there is nothing like blasting out a film series or all your favourite films in one day. Just cuddle up in bed or on the sofa with a hot drink and snacks and you are sorted
- Clean your bedroom or house - might as well be productive than bored
- Go out with friends/family - spend some quality time with some friends or family by doing something you all enjoy
- Workout - just blast out your favourite songs and workout whether that is at home using a youtube video or in the gym
- Sketch/draw something - just grab a piece of paper and a pencil and draw away!
- Do some DIY - create a collage or wall art, there are plenty of blog posts and pinterest boards with inspiration
- Organise your wardrobe/closet - de-clutter and throw away unwanted items.
- Play around with your make up - create a new look out of your favourite make up, you never know you might find a look you like.
- Read a book - it doesn't have to be a thick one, any book will do
- Take photos ready for up coming blog posts - better be prepared then stressed when you don't have good lighting
- Edit blog photos - use your time productively by editing the photos you have previously took for upcoming posts
- Go for a walk - clear your mind and let inspiration flow
- Binge watch your favourite TV series - whether it is pre recorded or on netflix, just grab some snacks and enjoy
- Bake something - pull out the dusty old recipe book and bake a cake or some cookies
What do you do when you are bored?