Thursday, 4 June 2015

My Version of a Stir Fry

I haven't done a food post in what seems like forever and I have recently been loving cooking this meal, so I thought I would show you how I make one of my favourite meals.
























Ingredients

Oil
Chicken or any other meat
Green Beans
Baby Corn
Pepper
Chorizo
Mushrooms
Baby Spinach



Instructions

  1. In a wok add a small amount of oil and what ever seasoning you want, I chose chilli and garlic.
  2. Chop the meat, chorizo and vegetables
  3. Add the raw meat e.g. chicken, pork or beef
  4. Once the meat is partially cooked, add the hard vegetable e.g. baby corn and green bean 
  5. Once they have softened, add the peppers, mushrooms, baby spinach and chorizo
  6. Cook until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables have softened
  7. Dish up and serve











No comments:

Post a Comment