Sunday, 28 June 2015

My Year 11 Prom 2015

On 26th June it was my prom! I had been so excited for the day ever since my prom was planned, I just couldn't wait to get dressed up as a princess in my dress, hair and makeup!
Today I thought I would share with you my prom experience, talk through my outfit and show all the photos of the night.

When counting down the days till prom I was so excited and even on the day I was buzzing with excitement. However, when I was in the car and on the way to prom nervousness really set in. I don't know why, but for some odd reason I felt really nervous. Once I got to the venue, Tankersley Manor, I was fine and really enjoyed the night of photos and dancing. It was great seeing everyone who I hadn't seen in weeks.


My Outfit 
Dress - Debut by Debenhams £89
Hair Piece - Ebay £2.99 I think
Bag - Bhs £16
Shoes - Bhs £35
Shoe Add ons - Ebay £1 each I think
Bracelet - Pandora 
Earrings - Bhs £8 with matching neckalce
Necklace - I don't know, I borrowed it



Nails 
NYC Mint Macaroon
Barry M Matt White




Photo Time!



















Have any of you been to prom this year? What was it like?


4 comments: