Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Now When You Pick a Pawpaw Or a Prickly Pear






I have recently started getting back into painting my nails, whether it is because I have finally left school so I can wear it on week days or because summer is becoming closer. I don't know, I just fine joy and relaxation in painting my nails in a different colour each week. 

This week I decided to paint them in the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear by Barry M. I love Barry M, their colour range is extraordinary and the formulas are amazing. I bought this nail polish a couple of months ago and have already used it as a accent nail with the Gelly Hi Shine in Chai, read here

Prickly Pear is a beautiful pale purple which reminds me of parma violets. The formula is quite thick and glossy and for an opaque colour, you only need one coat. What I live about the Gelly Hi Shine range is that it gives you the feel of a high end manicure but for only £3.99!



Have you tried the Gelly Hi Shine range? What shades do you recommend?




1 comment:

  1. I love barry m polish =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete